Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Philippians 4:8

I am so very thankful  for everything You have  provided in my life. Among them is creativity. Your creativity never fails to amaze me. I only  need to visit my garden. It has helped refocus my mind on Your attributes in times of stress and gives me peace. I can only imagine what Your Kingdom looks like! 


Eye has not seen what You have prepared for those who love YOU!


Philippians 4:8

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The New King James Version


This describes that which is of honorable character. Paul directs the Philippians “to deliberate,” “to evaluate,” “to compute over and over” what is good and pure. In this way, Christians can renew their minds so that they will not conform to the evil habits of this world. NKJ Study Bible


Deuteronomy 16:20 You shall follow what is altogether just, that you may live and inherit the land which the LORD your God is giving you.


James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment