Sunday, May 8, 2022

Life Church Vineyard

Pastor Mitch Price


Jesus the name above every other name!


Happy heavenly Mother’s Day Momma.


A Mothering Heart.

The heart of a good mom is at the very heart of God. He understands the whole of us and we can all have  a mothering heart with or without children in our lives.


Abraham and Sarah were promised a child by God. After many years without becoming pregnant Sarah told Abraham to have a child with Hagar, her maid servant. He failed to trust God and it did not end well. It caused a real problem with how Sarah treated Hagar and she flees. God sees the single mom and reassures her that He will take care of her and her son.


In Genesis God let Hagar know that “He sees her”


Psalm 56:8

8 You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? 9 When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me.


The heart of a good Mom ilays down her wants for the needs of others. 


John 15:13

15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you


Matthew 23:11

11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.


Matthew 20:16

16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”


Matthew 16:24

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me


Galatians 6:9

9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.



The New King James Version


No comments:

Post a Comment