Sunday, February 13, 2022

Life Church Vineyard

Pastor Mitch Price


Place your life and every area in it under the leadership of Christ. 


Trust Him in the power of Holy Spirit to guide you into God’s will. By putting Him first and loving others as much as  you do yourself then you will fulfill His commands. 


Jesus is your only anchor! He can do what you cannot.


Focus on the authentic… not the counterfeit.


God wants you to recognize and confess where you are now and invite Him in to your life. Praise Him knowing that He will accomplish His perfect will in your life.


Philippians 4:8

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 


Out of your heart you speak…you cannot hide what is in your heart.


Proverbs 18:21

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.


The tongue has the power of life or death. We need to speak and meditate on the Word of God. We need to reject the lies of Satan.


2 Corinthians 10:5

5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,


We are completely and entirely unworthy of the salvation given in Jesus but God loves you that much to offer you His gift. 


Romans 7:18-25

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. The New King James Version


Psalm 19:14

14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.


No comments:

Post a Comment