Sunday, January 9, 2022

Life Church Vineyard

Pastor Mitch Price

The transformation of your life can be no greater than the renewing of your mind in Christ.


Romans 12:2

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. The New King James Version


Did 2021 meet your expectations of yourself as a Christian? 


I am so thankful that my walk with Him as remained my lifeline! Joy in Him is my strength and my promise of peace in all of life circumstances.


Our Joy should overflow in to the lives of others. 


Relationship is the key! Living in the expectancy of Him in our life and through us entering the lives of others.


Opportunities came my way and it’s what I prayed for.  I can’t be surprised when it’s what I prayed for. Jaxon Smith-Njigbe OSU Quarterback


Come to God with expectancy but without your expectations.


Keep you life so consistently in touch with God that  His surprising power can break through at any point. Oswald Chambers.


God is not stagnant and wants us in a continual relationship with Him. He is always moving forward in our life. Expectations know that He will always show up whenever we include Him.


The Jews formed their own ideas of how the Messiah would come. They looked for His power instead of the grace He offered to sinners. 


Expectations hang on to the the past.


We can come to Jesus as we are but He loves us too much to let us remain the same.


Expectancy leans towards the future.


God does not operate in our comfort zone.


Expectancy moves us out of our comfort zone.


He will develop and ripen the fruit of Holy Spirit in us. These are given to us to share. They ripen in sharing them with those around us.







No comments:

Post a Comment