Monday, April 6, 2020

Matthew 24:29-31


The Holy Spirit warned me of 911, He let me know that something life changing would happen two years prior to my son’s death and now He has led me to this passage four times since August. Could he have been warning me of the pandemic? I would say yes. 

Although no one knows the exact time or date of the coming of Christ the signs are all here. I don’t always see clearly what He is showing me until it happens…but I trust God and the scriptures.

Pray for the people of earth that their eyes will be opened to see Jesus and the salvation that only comes through Him.

The sound of the trumpet is also a motif signaling the day of God’s judgment. Faithlife Bible.

This verse moves chronologically to the close of the tribulation, a period that will be marked by monumental cosmic disturbances. We will know the end is coming when we see the signs Jesus described in this passage. NKJ Bible.

Matthew 24:29-31
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Isaiah 13:10 | For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not give their light; The sun will be darkened in its going forth, And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

Isaiah 24:23 | Then the moon will be disgraced And the sun ashamed; For the LORD of hosts will reign On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem And before His elders, gloriously.

Ezekiel 32:7 | When I put out your light, I will cover the heavens, and make its stars dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, And the moon shall not give her light.

Daniel 7:13 | “I was watching in the night visions, And behold, One like the Son of Man, Coming with the clouds of heaven! He came to the Ancient of Days, And they brought Him near before Him.

Joel 2:10 | The earth quakes before them, The heavens tremble; The sun and moon grow dark, And the stars diminish their brightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment