Friday, March 30, 2018

Jeremiah 18:9-10

GOD has given us everything and it is His right to take it away.The world is in His hands and under His control. 

 Pray for His guidance and protection 
in these end days!

A nation to whom God has promised His blessing may forfeit its preferred status through disobedience. In such a case, God would relent of the good He had promised and bring calamity upon the rebellious people. NKJ Bible.
.
Jeremiah 18:9–10 (NKJV)
And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

Jeremiah 18:9-10
9 Sometimes I announce that I shall build up and plant a certain nation or kingdom,

10 but should that nation do what displeases me and refuse to listen to my voice, I then change my mind about the good which I was intending to confer on it. Catholic Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment