Friday, February 23, 2018

Acts 22:9

We can be so afraid of the supernatural that the very idea of witnessing something stops us in our tracks. He has shown me many great and marvelous spiritual realities. He has let me prophesy one of the most earth shattering life events. After the latter I definitely shut down…out of fear and maybe  out of a need to protect my  mental stability. 

 In the measure that we believe and are willing  He can work in and through us.

Paul’s description echoes Dan 10:7, where people around the prophet could not understand the entire event but knew the vision was terrifying. Faithlife Bible.

Acts 22:9 (NKJV)
And those who were with me indeed saw the light and were afraid, but they did not hear the voice of Him who spoke to me.

Daniel 10:7 (NKJV)

And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, for the men who were with me did not see the vision; but a great terror fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment