Friday, March 31, 2017

Do we honestly believe that we can destroy God’s footstool and remain unscathed? God  entrusted the care of the earth to mankind. we are the caretakers of His creation. If we destroy what He created to sustain us we will suffer. Famine. Earthquakes. Floods. 

All these He knew beforehand would be the beginning of the self destruction of man. 

The Creator cannot be confined by anything He has made. His presence fills all that He has made. Solomon understood this.

Acts 7:48–50 (NKJV)
48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:
49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
And earth is My footstool.
What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
Or what is the place of My rest?
50 Has My hand not made all these things?’


24 God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 
Acts 17:24

66 Thus says the Lord: “Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? 
Isaiah 66:1

2 For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the Lord. “But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word. 
Isaiah 66:2

25 Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. 
Psalm 102:25

27 “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built! 28 Yet regard the prayer of Your servant and his supplication, O Lord my God, and listen to the cry and the prayer which Your servant is praying before You today: 29 that Your eyes may be open toward this temple night and day, toward the place of which You said, ‘My name shall be there,’ that You may hear the prayer which Your servant makes toward this place. 30 And may You hear the supplication of Your servant and of Your people Israel, when they pray toward this place. Hear in heaven Your dwelling place; and when You hear, forgive. 

1 Kings 8:27–30

No comments:

Post a Comment