Friday, December 30, 2016

John 15:9-11

Love God above anyone or any thing and love others as much as yourself. Seems simple enough right? Why is it so hard to carry out His commands living in the USA. Sad to know that greed and power stop most of us from walking the walk and not just talking the talk. Christ within us is our only hope of giving God the glory He deserves.

The simplicity of the Gospel saves lives. The doctrines of men…not so much!

The love of God the Father for God the Son is the measure of the love of the Son for believers. In the measure that we believe in Him and in His power for good is the measure we can receive from the very hand of God.

John 15:9-11
“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. 
John 5:20

26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.” 
John 17:26

24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. 

John 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment