Monday, December 5, 2016

Ezekiel 37:11-14

Without Christ we are dead men walking…we are a people without hope, without a future. When we accept the promise God made to Israel to send a Savior, a King, a Messiah to save them from their sins, we receive His promise of Christ within us, the hope of glory. 

To every person, through His promise to the Israelites, salvation is given…accept this precious gift of life, full and abundant, that He gives to all who believe.

We inherit the promises of Abraham and Sarah.

The major thrust of this passage is the coming spiritual rebirth of God’s chosen people through the agency of His Spirit. The spiritual rebirth would miraculously revive and restore human beings to what God had intended them to be in the beginning. The same body-breath sequence occurs in the creation of Adam.

Ezekiel 37:11-14
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

39 ‘Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand. 
Deuteronomy 32:39


14 When you see this, your heart shall rejoice, And your bones shall flourish like grass; The hand of the Lord shall be known to His servants, And His indignation to His enemies. 
Isaiah 66:14

14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. O Death, I will be your plagues! O Grave, I will be your destruction! Pity is hidden from My eyes. 
Hosea 13:14

27 I will put My iSpirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them
Ezekiel 36:27


10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 

Zechariah 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment