Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Acts 20:34-35

We are our brothers keeper. The stronger must take care of the weaker no where does Scripture give us permission to do otherwise. If we profess with out mouths to be Christians and to live in a Christian nation then we should be prepared to take care of others and treat them as we wish to be treated. God loves all His children and that encompasses the world…not just where we reside. 

We are to use the talents that God provided us for our benefit and for the benefit of those who find themselves unable to support themselves with theirs.

Acts 20:34-35
34 Yes, you yourselves know that these hands have provided for my necessities, and for those who were with me. 35 I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”


For you remember, brethren, our labor and toil; for laboring night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you, we preached to you the gospel of God. 
1 Thessalonians 2:9

And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied. And in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you, and so I will keep myself
2 Corinthians 11:9

28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 

Ephesians 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment