Thursday, January 1, 2015

and a Blessed New Year

There will come a day that all of Israel shall be united under one Shepherd | one King of kings | one Lord of lords|.  In that day all the world will rejoice for Jesus | all God | all man has returned to His people and through them all people of the earth will be blessed.

The Lord had made an everlasting covenant with Abraham, the nation of Israel, and David. The one king refers to the future ruler, the promised Messiah, also called Shepherd, Servant, and Prince.

The term My tabernacle meaning “dwelling place” is a synonym for sanctuary. Both can be used of God’s dwelling in the midst of His people in the wilderness. They point to the future dwelling of the living God in the midst of His people forevermore. 

Ezekiel 

37:15-17
15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

37:21-22
21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again.

37:26-28
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”


18 For a multitude of the people, many from Ephraim, Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet they ate the Passover contrary to what was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, “May the good Lord provide atonement for everyone 
2 Chronicles 30:18

4“In those days and in that time,” says the Lord, “The children of Israel shall come, They and the children of Judah together; With continual weeping they shall come, And seek the Lord their God. 
Jeremiah 50:4

5Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, And gather you from the west; 
Isaiah 43:5

15I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them,” Says the Lord your God. 
Amos 9:15

3Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you— The sure mercies of David. 
Isaiah 55:3

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. 
John 10:16

16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 
2 Corinthians 6:16

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. 
John 1:14

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 

Revelation 21:3

No comments:

Post a Comment