Friday, January 16, 2015

1 Corinthians 15:9-11


Regardless of our past God can and does use anyone who invites Him to come into their life. The Holy Spirit will convict us of our sins but their is healing in His wings. Helping others by sharing our past hurts and failures can be someone’s future healing and victory in Christ.

 It is always about His righteousness and not about ours and those who have been forgiven much…they love much!

Even though Paul got a late start and did not have the discipleship training that the other apostles did, he traveled further, established more churches, and wrote more Scripture than all of them. But Paul attributed his success to the grace of God. 

Paul did not care who got credit for the Corinthians’ faith. He cared only that the Corinthians believed.

1 Corinthians 15:9-11
For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 
Ephesians 3:8

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 
1 Timothy 1:15

20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. 
Matthew 10:20

13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. 

Philippians 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment