Friday, September 26, 2014

Song of Solomon 1:2-4

Our relationship with God is intimate and spiritual. 

There is no one who loves us more than the Trinity and together we make up the Body of Christ. 

We will spend eternity in His love and if we hold up this amazing grace all will be drawn to Him.

Because of its emphasis on human love, this book presents an extraordinary variety of expressions for love, perhaps the richest selection in all Hebrew Scripture.

Song of Solomon 1:2-4
2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
For your love is better than wine.
3 Because of the fragrance of your good ointments,
Your name is ointment poured forth;
Therefore the virgins love you.
4 Draw me away!


4I drew them with gentle cords, With bands of love, And I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck. I stooped and fed them. 
Hosea 11:4

44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 
John 6:44

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.” 
John 12:32

“When I passed by you again and looked upon you, indeed your time was the time of love; so I spread My wing over you and covered your nakedness. Yes, I swore an oath to you and entered into a covenant with you, and you became Mine,” says the Lord God. 

Ezekiel 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment