Wednesday, February 19, 2014

John 10:25-30

Death is inevitable and when it happens there is nothing greater than to be in the blessed hands of Him who loves us most. 

There has never been nor will there ever be a greater gift than Jesus who gave up His life in exchange for ours! Because of God’s great agape love for His creation He wants no one to perish and we are His hands and feet on earth. We share God’s plan of salvation because He loves us and we love Him. We fulfill the law and the commands of Jesus when we Love God with all our heart, mind and soul and love others as well as ourself. 

Spread the Word!

Jesus was the Messiah and said so.

 He told the woman at the well that He was the Messiah, as well as the man born blind. His works include all the miracles He performed as signs pointing to His messiahship.

 The Jewish opponents understood that Jesus was claiming to be God.

 John 10:25-30
25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

36 But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 
John 5:36

38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and 6believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.” 
John 10:38


30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 
John 20:30


47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.” 
John 8:47


14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 

John 10:14

No comments:

Post a Comment