Friday, September 24, 2021

Proverbs 12:25

This day the Lord has has given me, I will rejoice and be glad   :)


Proverbs 12:25 

Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression,

But a good word makes it glad.


Isaiah 50:4  “The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to hear as the learned.


Anxiety loses some of its force in the face of a positive, encouraging word. Barnabas’s encouragement of Paul is a great example of this. NKJ Bible.


Today… it is enough to give, try, fall down and get back up, hug, speak from your whole heart, and whenever you can, lavish excessive compassion and mercy on anyone who crosses your path. Who knows, you may even love someone "into existence."


And after, if asked, “Was it successful?” we can answer truthfully, “I don’t know. But I do know that it mattered. That it was real. That the ordinary is the hiding place for the holy.”


There is nothing Pollyanna about this. In fact, to live this way will cost us vulnerability and an openness to pain. And a willingness to say no to behaviors that demean and diminish. Terry Hershey “SabbathMoments”


With the Lord by my side, I am a woman of courage. A woman who considers her choices carefully and thinks before she acts. I will not turn to the left or to the right, blindly following paths that will lead to my destruction. Instead, I will be a woman who stays in step with the Lord, knowing that He will keep my ways steadfast and sure (based on Proverbs 4:25-27). Lisa TerKeurst


Psalm 94:19 In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.


Proverbs 15:13  A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.


Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.




No comments:

Post a Comment