Wednesday, June 3, 2020

John 14:9-11


Abide in Christ for without Him we can do nothing but with Him and in the power of Holy Spirit nothing is impossible. Just Believe!

The Holy Trinity three in one!

The Lord patiently explained again that He was revealing God the Father to them. It is impossible to escape the claim Jesus was making. Clearly, He was claiming to be God. NKJ Bible.

Jesus’ signs and actions demonstrate He is the Son of God and the Son of Man sent to suffer and die for God’s people so they may have a restored relationship with God without sin standing in the way. Yet some don’t believe even after seeing signs. Doing God’s work is the way believers demonstrate their love for Jesus. Faithlife Bible.

John 14:9-11
9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Deuteronomy 18:18 | I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.

John 5:19 | Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

John 5:36 | But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.


John 10:38 | but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”

John 12:45 | And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment