Monday, June 29, 2020

Habakkuk 3:17-19


In You alone I trust. In You alone all praise and honor is due. In You is peace, not as the world gives peace, but Your unfailing peace. In good times and in bad times. In prosperity and in lack. You will never leave or forsake those who place themselves in You! 

Where two or more are gathered in Your name there You are.

I love you!

Habakkuk 3:17-19

17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—

18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.

19 The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.

To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments.

Habakkuk was overcome with a sense of awe at God, as well as a sense of his own weakness. The prophet encouraged the godly not to be anxious in adversity. God will strengthen those who trust in Him. He will give those who live by faith the same confidence that a surefooted deer has in climbing mountains. Like a victorious army, the righteous with God’s strength will occupy the high hills. NKJ Bible.

Deuteronomy 32:13 | “He made him ride in the heights of the earth, that he might eat the produce of the fields; He made him draw honey from the rock, and oil from the flinty rock;

Deuteronomy 33:29 | Happy are you, O Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD,The shield of your help and the sword of your majesty! Your enemies shall submit to you,And you shall tread down their high places.”

Psalm 18:33 | He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places.

Isaiah 38:20 | “The LORD was ready to save me; therefore we will sing my songs with stringed instruments all the days of our life, in the house of the LORD.”

No comments:

Post a Comment