Friday, November 18, 2016

Psalm 18:25-27


You God are all things to all those who call on You in truth.

You are the rock of my salvation. 
You are my Abba, Daddy. 
You are my omnipotent Savior. 
You are my spiritual teacher.
 You are my all in all!

Whomsoever believes in You will not perish but share everlasting life with You.

The poet describes the actions of God in terms of the people to whom He relates. God deals with each person according to his or her attitude. He opposes the proud but delivers the humble, for the humble turn to Him for strength.

Psalm 18:25-27
25 With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;
With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;
26 With the pure You will show Yourself pure;
And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.
27 For You will save the humble people,
But will bring down haughty looks.


7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy. 
Matthew 5:7


34 Surely He scorns the scornful, But gives grace to the humble. 
Proverbs 3:34

5 Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, Him I will destroy; The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, Him I will not endure. 
Psalm 101:5

No comments:

Post a Comment