Monday, November 14, 2016

I choose the better, to be completely dependent upon what You show me. I love you from the very core of my being…You are my God! You are my Abba, my Daddy.
  Seek and you will find! 




which shall not be taken away from her; by men or devils: faith which comes by hearing of the word, and so every other grace of the Spirit is what can never be lost; nor an interest in God, as a covenant God, or in Christ as a Savior, nor a right and title to, nor meetness for eternal life, nor that itself, can be taken away, or the believer ever be deprived thereof. John Gill Exposition.


Mary was a silent example. She said nothing, but did what was right by devoting herself to Jesus’ teaching.
Luke 10:41-42
41 And Jesus answered and said to her, “Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. 42 But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”
4 One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. Psalm 27:4
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.” John 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment