Wednesday, March 2, 2016

John 8:28-30

When we hold Christ up showing others His loving mercy and grace they are drawn to Him. Our actions speak louder than our words. What would Jesus do?

In His resurrection from the dead Jesus conquered sin and death.

John 8:28-30
28 Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.” 30 As He spoke these words, many believed in Him.

14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 
John 3:14

32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.” 
John 12:32

and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. 
Romans 1:4

30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. 
John 5:30

18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 

Deuteronomy 18:18

No comments:

Post a Comment