Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Luke 15:8-10

We are A.L.L. precious children in God’s eyes. Who are we to judge?

I think that to many times we get caught up in the doctrines of religion instead of looking at the heart of the Father who exchanged the life of His Son so that all of mankind is given the choice of spending eternal life with Him. 

Now that is L.O.V.E.

3 Gr. drachma, a valuable coin often worn in a ten-piece garland by married women.

Luke 15:8-10

“Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment