Monday, July 13, 2015

Jeremiah 52:15-16

God left a small remnant of His people,the poor and humble, to rebuild the land. 

The exalted shall be humbled and the humbled exalted. We need to be very aware of the importance of all of His children to the Father. 

The entire city of Jerusalem was burned, from the temple to the royal palace to the houses. The city walls were demolished. Leading citizens and some of the poor were deported under Nebuzaradan’s command, leaving only a remnant of peasant farmers to work the fields, vineyards, and orchards.

Jeremiah 52:15-16
15 Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive some of the poor people, the rest of the people who remained in the city, the defectors who had deserted to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the craftsmen. 16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left some of the poor of the land as vinedressers and farmers.

6And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. 

Psalm 27:6

No comments:

Post a Comment