Friday, February 27, 2015

Jeremiah 46:28

God does not promise us a life without trials but He does promise that if we stand and wait on Him we will be saved. 

Although He refines us in the furnace of affliction Jesus gives us a Helper, the Holy Spirit, so that we are never alone in the midst of those trials. The Holy Spirit watches over us to guide us in the lessons that we need to learn. We will not be overwhelmed by life if we place every situation into His hands…. because He cares for us. 

He gives us His peace..…which is beyond our human understanding!

refine |riˈfīn|
verb [ with obj. ]
remove impurities or unwanted elements 

  • improve (something) by making small changes, in particular make (an idea, theory, or method) more subtle and accurate


Israel will be preserved.

Jeremiah 46:28
28 Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the Lord,
“For I am with you;
For I will make a complete end of all the nations
To which I have driven you,
But I will not make a complete end of you.
I will rightly correct you,
For I will not leave you wholly unpunished.”


24O Lord, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. 
Jeremiah 10:24

8“Behold, the eyes of the Lord God are on the sinful kingdom, And I will destroy it from the face of the earth; Yet I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob,” Says the Lord. 
Amos 9:8

9For surely I will command, And will sift the house of Israel among all nations, As grain is sifted in a sieve; Yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground. 
Amos 9:9


11For I am with you,’ says the Lord, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’ 

Jeremiah 30:11

No comments:

Post a Comment