Tuesday, January 7, 2014

John 12:44-50

The Father and the Son are one just as we are one in Christ with the Father who created us. The perfect gentleman, the Holy Spirit will never intrude into our lives without an invitation….invite Him in and be made whole! Jesus the Christ is our only hope and the door to eternity with God.

Jesus insisted that anyone who believed in Him was at the same time exercising belief in God the Father. Jesus explained that He was the personal manifestation of God. He did not come to judge but to save. Those who choose not to accept Him condemn themselves.

John 12:44-50
44 Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me. 45 And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. 47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak.”

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 
John 3:18


16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
John 3:16


16 He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.” 
Luke 10:16


18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 
Deuteronomy 18:18


17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 
                                                                                                                      John 3:17

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 
                                                                                                             Colossians 1:15


No comments:

Post a Comment