Thursday, October 14, 2010

Revelation 1:17-18

All things, in heaven and on earth, are in the hands of Jesus Christ. He is the truth, the light in a world of darkness and the only way to the Father. Christ have mercy.


When Christ speaks of Himself as He who lives, and was dead, and is alive forevermore, He is referring to His eternal existence, His becoming a man and dying on the Cross, and His glorified resurrection state. The keys of Hades and of Death describes Christ’s authority over those who have died physically and over their present resting place, which will be emptied and destroyed at the time of the great white throne judgment

Revelation 1:17-18

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment