Sunday, April 24, 2022

Life Church Vineyard

Pastor Mitch Price


Eternity starts at salvation now we can live in the joy of His resurrected life.


It’s okay if it is hard to believe. I have faith you will do greater things. Go tell the world about Me I was dead but now I live. Don’t forget the things that I taught you. Where I will go you will go too someday. My Spirit is with you wherever you go. You have a purpose and I have a plan. I’ve gotta go now for a little while but goodbye is not the end. 


We need each other now more than other. 


Resurrected Life!

God knew before the fall of Adam and Eve that He had a plan of salvation in Jesus Christ. Any day now Jesus will return. Everything hinges upon that day.


How shall we live until His return?


Every other religion has a dead messenger. 


Jesus is preparing a place for us right now


1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.


If Christ is risen nothing else matters!


20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 


We inherited original sin through Adam. As sin came through one man also that sin is broken in Christ Jesus.


Acts 1:11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”


No one can earn salvation it only come through Jesus.


John 14:12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. 15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.


He will never us alone!!


Our mission is to let others know of the salvation God gives in Jesus and the power He gives us in Holy Spirit.


We can live in the same power of the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead as we learn to clothes ourselves in the virtue and attributes of Christ.


This process is called sactification: positional, progressive and perfect.


Positional Sanctification. The instantaneous and unchanging state of grace experienced at conversion. This is given the moment we accept His life in exchange for ours.

Progressive Sanctification: ever increasing growth in holiness based upon our willingness, obedience and work, with reliance upon God’s guidance and strength in partnering with the Holy Spirit.


Perfect Sanctification: our positional sanctification realized, commuted and perfected. Experienced at our glorification at His second coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment