Monday, February 17, 2020

John 14:1-4


Just believe.

Believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to raise you from the dead in Christ Jesus!

Jesus reiterates to His disciples that faith in Him alone will bring salvation. He uses another metaphorical “I am” statement—this time that He is the way, the truth, and the life. Faithllife Bible.

Everybody has a longing for a permanent, secure place. Such places have already been set aside for all of God’s children. Peter may have failed Jesus, but Christ will not fail to return for Peter and for everyone else who has believed in Him. Through His death and resurrection, Jesus is the way to the Father. He is also the truth and the life. As truth, He is the revelation of God. As life, He is the communication of God to us. NKJ Bible. 

John 14:1-4
14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

John 14:27 | Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:22 | Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.


John 16:24 | Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment