Monday, January 8, 2018

Nahum 2:13

If God is against you it doesn’t matter who is for you or what weapons you acquire….you lose.

Pray America!

Assyria will no longer conquer other nations this was fulfilled with the fall of Nineveh in 612 bc.. Faithlife Bible

Although the Babylonians conquered the city, they were only God’s instruments. Nineveh’s greatest foe was the Lord of hosts Himself. NKJ Bible.

Nahum 2:13 (NKJV)
13 Behold, I am against you,” says the Lord of hosts, “I will burn your chariots in smoke, and the sword shall devour your young lions; I will cut off your prey from the earth, and the voice of your messengers shall be heard no more.”

2 Kings 19:23 (NKJV)
23 By your messengers you have reproached the Lord,
And said: “By the multitude of my chariots
I have come up to the height of the mountains,
To the limits of Lebanon;
I will cut down its tall cedars
And its choice cypress trees;
I will enter the extremity of its borders,

To its fruitful forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment