Friday, June 3, 2016

John 10:14-16

King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ, is the only way to the Father and eternal life with Him. The sacred trust of the Triune Godhead is never broken and in Christ we become a part of that trust when we partake of His body. We are sealed by the Holy Spirit and no one can separate us from Him.


One flock anticipates the salvation of the Gentiles and the formation of the church, in which converted Jews and Gentiles would form one spiritual body.

John 10:14-16
14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young. 
Isaiah 40:11

7 The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And knows those who trust in Him. 
Nahum 1:7

19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 
2 Timothy 2:19

27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 
Matthew 11:27

13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 
John 15:13

25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 
1 Peter 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment