Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jeremiah 46:27-28

The Father corrects those He loves. Together the Trinity provides the desire and the knowledge of God’s way to salvation. He keeps His promises from generation to generation to those who love Him.

Call on the Lord He will never leave you nor forsake you!

 The hope of the nation was rest, tranquility in the absence of external and internal distress, and quiet, security and ease resulting from trust in the Lord.

Long acknowledged as one of the great prophets of the Old Testament, Jeremiah serves to this day as an example of someone who remained faithful to the word of God despite countless hardships. For Jeremiah, the God of Israel was the incomparable God of all creation, the Lord over nature and history. He reigned not only over Judah and Israel but over all nations.

 Jeremiah 46:27-28
27 “But do not fear, O My servant Jacob,
And do not be dismayed, O Israel!
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your offspring from the land of their captivity;
Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease;
No one shall make him afraid.
28 Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,” says the Lord,
“For I am with you;
For I will make a complete end of all the nations
To which I have driven you,
But I will not make a complete end of you.
I will rightly correct you,
For I will not leave you wholly unpunished.”

14 Fear not, you worm Jacob, You men of Israel! I will help you,” says the Lord And your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. 
Isaiah 41:14

5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, And gather you from the west; 
Isaiah 43:5

11 For I am with you,’ says the Lord, ‘to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.’ 
Jeremiah 30:11

24 O Lord, correct me, but with justice; Not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. 
Jeremiah 10:24

9 “For surely I will command, And will sift the house of Israel among all nations, As grain is sifted in a sieve; Yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground. 

Amos 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment