Friday, December 6, 2013

Ezekiel 34:7-10

God does not tolerate religious leaders and their man made laws who prey on the fears of  others for personal gain. The Holy Spirit takes the truth of Christ and gives us understanding.…we have our own teacher who has taken up residence within us. If we seek the truth it will find us!

Jeremiah 23:5
“Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.

John 10:11 
 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

Hebrews 8:6 
But now iHe has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.

John 10:7
Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Ezekiel 34:7-10

‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: “As I live,” says the Lord God, “surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock”therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the Lord! 10 Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment