Monday, December 30, 2013

Ezekiel 21:24

God loves us too much to leave us the way He found us. There are consequences to our actions….repeated sin or old patterns of dealing with life causes residual havoc in our life. Ask forgiveness for past sins, yours and others, and leave them where they belong….in the past. History repeats itself until we recognize that the past had failed us miserably and we seek new ways {God’s way} to handle the ups and downs of life. Be set free in Christ!

The Judeans in their pride and false sense of security in the treaties (sworn oaths) would conclude that the king received a false divination. However, the verdict had been pronounced: Jerusalem would be taken. Nebuchadnezzar would be God’s instrument to punish the people’s rebellion.

Ezekiel 21:24
24 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Because you have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your doings your sins appear—because you have come to remembrance, you shall be taken in hand.


that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded in the riches of their liberality. 
2 Corinthians 8:2


Surely, after my turning, I repented; And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh; I was ashamed, yes, even humiliated, Because I bore the reproach of my youth.’ 
Jeremiah 31:19

“Behold, therefore, I beat My fists at the dishonest profit which you have made, and at the bloodshed which has been in your midst. 
Ezekiel 22:13


In your filthiness is lewdness. Because I have cleansed you, and you were not cleansed, You will not be cleansed of your filthiness anymore, Till I have caused My fury to rest upon you. 
Ezekiel 24:13


No comments:

Post a Comment