Friday, October 25, 2013

Habakkuk 3:17-19

No matter what life holds for me God will turn it for my eternal good...I will trust in the Lord...He alone is my strength! Even if the world as we know it falls apart I will be alright for God cares for those who put their trust in Him alone!

God will strengthen those who trust in Him (Psalm 18:32-33). He will give those who live by faith the same confidence that a surefooted deer has in climbing mountains (see Malachi 4:2). Like a victorious army, the righteous with God’s strength will occupy the high hills.

Habakkuk 3:17-19
17Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.


Psalm 18:32-33
32It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.
33He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
And sets me on my high places.


Malachi 4:2
2But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

No comments:

Post a Comment