Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Story of the Christ



Without the salvation that God provided in Jesus Christ there is no hope! It is not a club for the elite, it is the gift of God to all who will accept Him. Through the power of the Holy Spirit we will be changed.....

John 8:12
12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.” 

John 8:21
21 Then Jesus said to them again,  “I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.” 

John 9:4-5
 4 I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 

John 10:7-10
7 Then Jesus said to them again,  “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. 

Luke 10:25-28
25 And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 
26 He said to him,  “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?” 
27 So he answered and said, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’” 
28 And He said to him,  “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” 

Luke 11:9
9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 

Luke 11:52
52 Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.” 


Luke 12:1
In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment