Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lamentations 2:8


8 The Lord has purposed to destroy 
The wall of the daughter of Zion. 
He has stretched out a line; 
He has not withdrawn His hand from destroying; 
Therefore He has caused the rampart and wall to lament; 
They languished together. 

Four weeks after the capture of Jerusalem, Nebuchadnezzar had destroyed the temple, the palace, the homes of the people, and the city wall.

If the Lord is not with us we will not stand!  Jesus Christ is our lifeline He is where heaven and earth intersect and in Him alone is our hope. We can learn from the past.....Pray for our nation and the world we live in to be healed. 

2 Chronicles 7:14  if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 

Acts 15:16 ‘After this I will return 
And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; 
I will rebuild its ruins, 
And I will set it up; 
17 So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, 
Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, 
Says the Lord who does all these things.’ 


No comments:

Post a Comment