Monday, October 1, 2012

John 15:9-10



9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love

The love of God the Father for God the Son is the measure of the love of the Son for believers. Christ loves believers unconditionally. But as believers obey Christ’s Word and abide in His love, they come to experience and understand His love for them more and more.
What were the commands given by Jesus Christ to us? Love God above any person, place or thing and love others as much as we love ourself. Love alone conquers evil.. Love and our acts done in love will be the only things that stay with us for eternity. We need to be doers, not just hearers, of His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment