Thursday, March 18, 2010

2nd Corinthians 12:14-15

We must see people as God's children and not see them as just a financial asset. The work of the Church is to foster the gifts of the Spirit in God's children and then those gifts will promote the work of His Son of which we are the body. The more love that is shown in our Church and to society through our members the more others will be drawn to the Body of Christ.

Love for the Church

12:14 Now for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be burdensome to you; for I do not seek yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children. 15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment