Monday, August 6, 2018

Nahum 2:13

I am deeply disturbed by the actions of our beloved America this past year.  Almost every month since January 3rd of this year I have been directed to the passages of Nahum 2:8-13. We are on a downward spiral of spiritual decline and we need to declare Jesus and His commands to love God above anything.  ANY THING.  And to love all of His creation, man, as much as we do ourselves. 

 God will not tolerate those who call on His name to  use His good name in vain…Judgement is coming!

Although the Babylonians conquered the city, they were only God’s instruments. Nineveh’s greatest foe was the Lord of hosts Himself. NKJ Bible.

Nahum 2:13 (NKJV)

13 Behold, I am against you,” says the Lord of hosts, “I will burn your chariots in smoke, and the sword shall devour your young lions; I will cut off your prey from the earth, and the voice of your messengers shall be heard no more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment