Friday, June 22, 2018

Micah 4:3

Psalm 139:23- “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting”

And JESUS who is to rule for eternity came with shouts of Peace, peace to the people of the earth. It is all about Jesus and His commands to love God and others with our whole heart, mind and spirit.

God does not show favoritism and neither should we.

Yahweh will serve as the judge of all nations. Faithlife Bible.

All weapons of destruction will be recycled into tools of production. There will finally be an end to conflict. War will not even be a subject for study anymore. NKJ Bible.

Micah 4:3 (NKJV)
3 He shall judge between many peoples,
And rebuke strong nations afar off;
They shall beat their swords into plowshares,
And their spears into pruning hooks;
Nation shall not lift up sword against nation,
Neither shall they learn war anymore.

Joel 3:10 (NKJV)
10 Beat your plowshares into swords
And your pruning hooks into spears;
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ ”

Psalm 72:7 (NKJV)
7 In His days the righteous shall flourish,
And abundance of peace,

Until the moon is no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment