Monday, June 11, 2018

Mark 3:13-15

Jesus himself chooses apostles. 

A long time ago, 20 years at least, the Holy Spirit came to me in a dream showing me the Apostle Paul and telling me I was one in the same manner. I assumed He was showing me that I, from birth and throughout 40 years a Catholic, would go to the Protestant community. 

He told me not to marry my first husband and that someday I would do something great for Him…I never questioned His voice in my life but often I misunderstood the meaning. I thought for certain that He was telling me that I did not love the man enough but I was certain that I could love anyone who loved me and treated me with respect little did I know the heartbreak of living with someone who had as many emotional issues as I did. As for doing something great for Him…I was an 18 year old Catholic girl and there are not a lot of options other than becoming a nun that would allow me to honor Him in any great way.

He has shown me so many things in visions like the shield of protection that He placed over me. 3 times He let me hear the pings as they hit the shield that Satan’s arrows shot at me. He allowed me to smell the essence of the prayers of the faithful 3 times in succession and it was the smell of the  Holy Oil passed over the people at Palm Sunday in the Catholic Church. 
He foretold me of the NY city twin towers destruction and the death of my only son…only in the passing of these did I fully realize what He was showing me. I remember writing a letter to my Pastor that 2004 would be the end of the world as I knew it or the end of me…only His constant faithfulness got me through the death of my son. 

I really do not understand His faithfulness to me. I am so very undeserving and so very humbled by His abiding presence in my life. I was molested at the age of 9 and I ask Him for His help and have always loved Him with that child-like faith. From that time I was terrified of men but I inherently knew that no matter what happened to me on earth I was always safe in my loving God. My hiding place was behind His ear! In all that has happened in my life He has never left me not forsaken me even when I deserved it the most… I love my Abba beyond measure! 

Satan has deceived me many times but Jesus prayed for me that when I returned to Him I would love Him fully without pride or arrogance but truly humbled by His love for ALL of His creation.

These twelve were Jesus’ apostles—a chosen group sent out to fulfill a particular mission.These twelve were Jesus’ apostles—a chosen group sent out to fulfill a particular mission. NKJ Bible.

The authority to expel demons was a key sign of the presence of God’s kingdom and Jesus’ deliverance of humanity. Faithlife Bible.

Mark 3:13–15 (NKJV)

13 And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He Himself wanted. And they came to Him. 14 Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, 15 and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons:

No comments:

Post a Comment