Tuesday, April 17, 2018

John 10:27-30

No one, absolutely no one, can take you from the loving arms of your Father, but you! 

GOD wanted a people who loved Him not people who just feared Him. He loves ALL of His creation  and He wants us to want Him with all of our heart, mind and spirit. He longs to be known as our FATHER and for us to give Him all the honor that is due Him. He will never force His love on us. We need to choose to return the love to Him that He created us with.

Jesus described three characteristics of His sheep: (1) They hear His voice. He knows them. (2) They follow Him. The following of the sheep is a metaphor for faith. (3) They shall never perish; their eternal life can never be taken away. 

The Father’s hand is more powerful than that of any enemy. NKJ Bible.

John 10:27–30 (NKJV)
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

John 17:2 (NKJV)

as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment