Monday, October 2, 2017

John 14:1-2

Today 58 people were killed and 500 wounded by a shooter in Las Vegas. My very soon to be 90 year old Father called feeling ill and I am taking him to the doctor once again. It is always a judgement call deciding if I should take him to the ER or wait until we can get an appointment at the office. Holy Spirit give me discernment. He always tells me that he is ready to go to be with Jesus….it gives me great comfort knowing that he is a faithful servant of the most high, Jesus Christ. 

When so much hardship and hatred seem to fill our nation it is comforting to know that Jesus has our back…trust in Him, not man!

Everybody has a longing for a permanent, secure place. Such places have already been set aside for all of God’s children. Jesus told His disciples not to be troubled, but to trust Him.

John 14:1–2 (NKJV)

14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment