Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Ezekiel 34:10

God takes care of those who place their total trust in Him alone! He takes care if the marginalized of society and no one can snatch them from His loving arms.

The crimes of Israel’s leaders come under review before their punishment is pronounced.The NKJV Study Bible.

Ezekiel 34:10 (NKJV)
10 Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them.

Psalm 72:12–14 (NKJV)
12 For He will deliver the needy when he cries,
The poor also, and him who has no helper.
13 He will spare the poor and needy,
And will save the souls of the needy.
14 He will redeem their life from oppression and violence;
And precious shall be their blood in His sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment