Friday, April 7, 2017

Ezekiel 22:29-31

You can whine about the poor taking advantage of government programs. You can say the bottom line and your profit margin justifies the means of getting there. You can want the wall built to keep everyone out of the country. But none of that is Biblical.

GOD has very high standards for those who call on Him in truth. He says it is WRONG. If He says it is wrong guess what…I BELIEVE HIM.

We will learn our lessons one way or another…our own hard headed human way or the way of Christ using the fruit of the Holy Spirit as our guide. You choose who you will serve.

As go the leaders so go the followers.

Ezekiel 22:29–31 (NKJV)
29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt. 
Exodus 23:9

16vHe saw that there was no man, And wondered that there was no intercessor; Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him; And His own righteousness, it sustained Him. 
Isaiah 59:16

5 “Run to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem; See now and know; And seek in her open places If you can find a man, If there is anyone who executes judgment, Who seeks the truth, And I will pardon her. 
Jeremiah 5:1

22 As silver is melted in the midst of a furnace, so shall you be melted in its midst; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have poured out My fury on you.’ ” 
Ezekiel 22:22

but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, 

Romans 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment