Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Acts 2: 9-11

Sometimes it takes being struck by lightning for the almighty God to get our attention. He will do whatever it takes to bring us into the fullness of the salvation that He alone offers to mankind. We are to use everything that He has given us…money, talent, our voice, to bring others to the same truth… that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Some things are for meant for us alone.

The men who had accompanied Paul heard the sound but could not understand the words that were being spoken to Paul. We are not told why they could not understand the sound they heard.

Acts 22: 9–11 (NKJV)
“And those who were with me indeed saw the light and were afraid, but they did not hear the voice of Him who spoke to me. 10 So I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Arise and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all things which are appointed for you to do.’ 11 And since I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of those who were with me, I came into Damascus.

7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:7

 7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves

Daniel  10:7

No comments:

Post a Comment