Thursday, February 23, 2017

John 8:23

Simply stated…there is no other way to the Father than by the precious blood of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the Messiah. All God. All man.

Jesus was not referring to hell, but to this world.

John 8:23–24 (NKJV)
23 And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

31 He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all. 
John 3:31

19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 
John 15:19

16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 

Mark 16:16

No comments:

Post a Comment