Thursday, July 21, 2016

Daniel 3:16-18

The quest for power and control does not come from God. With it mankind erects idols taking the gifts they were given by Him using them for evil and not for good. Faith in God, in all circumstances, results in actions of obedience regardless of the cost…and this kind of faith pleases Him.

I trust my Abba.

In the end all men will know that God alone controls the earth. Every knee will bend and every heart confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

To these men the outcome was irrelevant, for what was at stake was not God’s ability or their own lives, but their faith and obedience to serve Him regardless of the cost.

Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”

19 He shall deliver you in six troubles, Yes, in seven no evil shall touch you. 
Job 5:19

1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? 
Psalm 27:1

3 You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. 
Isaiah 26:3

7 Therefore I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. 

Micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment