Monday, May 16, 2016

Ezekiel 34:11-16

Our salvation exceeds any gift that has been given to man. With deep gratitude and praise for my Father I delight in His word and in His Word made flesh. Through the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit, the very heart of God, He is able to deliver us home and no one can take us from His hand. 

As adopted sons of the Most High through Jesus Christ we inherit the promises of Abraham.

Israel, though guilty and misguided, would eventually be rescued by the divine Good Shepherd and restored to the Promised Land.

Ezekiel 34:11-16
11 ‘For thus says the Lord God: “Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land; I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down,” says the Lord God. 16 “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.”

10 “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations, And declare it in the isles afar off, and say, ‘He who scattered Israel will gather him, And keep him as a shepherd does his flock.’ 
Jeremiah 31:10

10 Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, And the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down, For My people who have sought Me. 
Isaiah 65:10

6 “In that day,” says the Lord, “I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast And those whom I have afflicted; 
Micah 4:6

17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.” 

Mark 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment