Wednesday, April 16, 2014

John 14:25-28

Listen closely to the Holy Spirit He will guide you in the way that you should go.

 He will take the teachings of the Christ and allow you to not only understand them but He gives them life making them applicable to everyday living. Rest in the peace that only the Trinity can give not like the world which is temporary but God’s way which is everlasting. Without the power of the Holy Spirit we can do nothing. 

God gives us the way back to Him in the salvation of Jesus through the Cross and does not leave us alone to fight our spiritual battles but lets His Holy Spirit reside within us.

The peace that Christ gives banishes fear and dread from the heart, for Jesus is in control of all circumstances.

John 14:25-28
25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.

Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high.” 
Luke 24:49

“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me. 
John 15:26

These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 
1 Corinthians 2:13


To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace.” 
Luke 1:79

33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” 

John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment